Our mission is to serve & inform the citizens of Minerva
For the 2021 year Village of Minerva electric aggregation will be switching from IGS to Volunteer Energy. Residents will be receiving the two notices from Volunteer Energy in the next week. Those individuals that wish to be apart of the electric aggregation need to do nothing. Those individuals that want to opt-out of the aggregation need to complete and return the opt-out notice. More information is available under the Utilities tab (Other Utilities).
Anyone that is enrolled with an electric generation supplier that is not part of the Village aggregation will not be receiving the notices. Any questions please contact Village Hall at 330-868-7705.
- What are your office hours?
- Do I need a permit for a fence, storage shed, outdoor building, or garage?
- How do I reserve a pavilion?
- What is Spectrum Channel 1025?
- Do I need a solicitation permit for the Village of Minerva?
- How do I get water/sewer service put in my name?