Our mission is to serve & inform the citizens of Minerva
RITA (REGIONAL INCOME TAX AGENCY) NOTICE:
Effective July 1, 2022, the Village of Minerva will utilize RITA for its municipal income tax collection. Please direct all payments/questions to them after this date. Prior to July 1, please continue to use the Village of Minerva for collections. Please call 330-868-7705 ext 151 with questions.
A reminder that the Village’s ordinance prohibiting the possession, sale or discharge of fireworks is still in effect.
- What are your office hours?
- Do I need a permit for a fence, storage shed, outdoor building, or garage?
- How do I reserve a pavilion?
- What is Spectrum Channel 1025?
- Do I need a solicitation permit for the Village of Minerva?
- How do I get water/sewer service put in my name?